Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yesterday, someone told me how regretful he feels for choosing his university. Because he didn't know how the university was going to be like, he assumed that it would be the kind of life he wanted to live. Its actually the same for all of us, isn't it? We all have no idea what, for instance, school life in MI is going to be like and we chose it, only to end up regretting our choice. I really regretted choosing this damn school but can I make any amendments NOW? You know the only nice memories I have of this school, is all about Okinawa eh. Will my life be different if I chose a different route, would I be happier / enjoying life if I went to a polytechnic, etc etc? Who knows but maybe life would even turn out worse if I chose an alternative route. Since we can't change our routes now, why don't we just do our best in this route that we're taking? We are the ones who chose this route, be it whether we have a choice or not, whether we came to MI because we have no other schools to go into, whatever reasons we have, we are still the ones who chose to study in MI. Theres nothing else we can do than to shrug it off and do our best in this route that we've chosen for ourselves. I wouldn't say I got over the blaming myself and regretting part, but at least, I ain't feeling so remorseful now that I'm left with less than five months in this effing school. Or maybe, I just got tired of blaming-myself-and-regretting.


11:48 AM